- Permanent, flexible working, join a 4 day week trial
- Salary Circa $95k
- Parnell based, large and professional team.
Summary of role: Blind Low Vision NZ, Relationships Manager – Major Gifts
Blind Low Vision NZ is the leading national provider of vision rehabilitation services for people who are blind, deafblind or have low vision. We have a rich history stretching back to 1890 and as we continue to connect people with sight loss to expert staff and their peers, we also continue to be one of New Zealand's most trusted and iconic not for profit organisations.
Due to planned growth in fundraised income and a restructure at Blind Low Vision, a new role has been created. Reporting to the Philanthropy Manager, this role will develop relationships with high-net-worth individuals (research, engage, cultivate and steward) to secure philanthropic cash and other value-based major gifts.
The role will be responsible for the development of new relationships and the ongoing stewardship of Blind Low Vision’s existing major donors to deliver strategic and operational objectives, including income targets.
- Minimum of 5 years fundraising experience in a Major Giving or Partnership role
- Proven experience of having prospected and secured donations of $25k to $1M
- Proven experience of developing successful fundraising propositions
- Proven experience of successfully communicating the fundraising need; one to one, in writing and through verbal group presentations
- Ability to connect with people at all levels and build genuine relationships to ensure that prospects and supporters become, and remain, fully engaged
- Demonstrates expertise in relationship management, including high levels of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Ability to be flexible and travel on occasion
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is truly passionate about helping their clients, while also offering rewarding career opportunities, great staff benefits, and a flexible work environment including part-time 30 hours per week. Blind Low Vision NZ welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages suitably qualified people who are blind or who have low vision to apply for roles within the organization.
Position description: (copy this link into your browser) https://fundraisingtalent.co.nz/JD%20Relationships%20Manager%20%E2%80%93%20Major%20Gifts%2C%20Blind%20Low%20Vision
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 6 December 2021
Applications and more information contact: Tilda Bostwick 021 427 183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising Talent is a specialist recruiter for the charity sector.