- Opportunity to develop a marketing strategy from the ground up.
- Marketing responsibilities across all channels at the business.
- Hybrid remote working schedule.
The Director of Marketing is a highly visible role reporting directly to the president and will be intimately involved in developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics. This role will be responsible for brand reputation and relevance, segment marketing efforts, and executable strategies to support business objectives. The Director of Marketing will work collaboratively with senior leadership and be responsible for providing marketing leadership, direction, and decision-making to maximize business results. This is a hybrid remote role.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to expand market share, effectively communicate the value proposition, and influence purchase of the products
- Understand all relevant marketing metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analysis, and consumer trends
- Promote new product innovation, markets, and ideas to build the brand
- Lead segment marketing efforts for club, traditional retail, and eCommerce sales channels
- Consistently identify opportunities within the company’s established client base, as well as with prospective customers
- Work closely with clients, prospects, creative and content partners, and company leadership team to build and maintain an effective marketing strategy, focused on growing the brand, sales, and profits
- Manages trade promotion budget and ensures proper application of funding to maximize margin and ROI.
- Manage marketing budget and timelines and track spend to maintain forecast accuracy, ROI, and campaign impact
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years within a marketing leadership capacity at a food & beverage CPG business
- Deep understanding of the brand planning process
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute actionable strategies to support business and financial objectives
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyze complex business situations and challenges
- Must possess strong business and financial skills including the ability to analyze complex data sets
- Experience with e-commerce, digital, and social media marketing
- Experience working with Sales and Finance in developing effective customer trade promotion spending programs and strategies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels and within a cross-functional environment
- Keen eye for design and content detail
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to set clear direction, create an environment of positive recognition and accountability, and build team moral
- MBA in marketing or similar discipline
- Club channel marketing experience
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts